Friday, June 5, 2009

Direction.

There are many types of blogs around. Some blogs are purely made for ranting out their hatred, some people posts reviews about stuff on their blogs, some post about their personal life as if it was a public diary, and lots more...

Today, I had finally decided what my blog will be like, thus the title of this blog post. I started out blogging coz a friend of mine kept persuading me(you know who you are!) to start one. Seeing that exam had passed and I had too much free time, decided to start one just for the fun of it. When I started the blog, I expected it to die miserably after a day or 2 like my previous blog(yea, I used to blog), or, like Ajay's blog which died after one, measly post.

Slowly, post by post, day by day, I start to enjoy blogging. Everyday I'd write about the stuff that happened on that day. If there was nothing special on that day, I'd still think of something else to write about, like the guide on how to patch bicycle tubes.

Now, I had finally decided on the direction of this blog. The main reason of writing this blog will be to practise my English skills, which is why you see most of the blog posts have very little images, unlike most other blogs, and literally a wall of text. I'll try my best to post at least once a day, usually late at night, describing about my day, writing about reviews of items I just bought, recent gatherings I'd had, or about recent issues or events in the world today.

Another reason I started this blog is to kill time since I'm usually very free throughout the day. One blog post will usually take anywhere from an hour to five to compose, no thanks to Blogspot's super annoying bugs.

If you're too lazy to read my blog coz of the wall of text, then I don't really mind. I started this blog for the sake of writing and killing time, not to blogwhore or be like those people who are like 'Oh, I have a blog, I'm so cool~ Please come read it!' whose blog are filled with nothingness and totally random posts.

Anyway, since i'll be using my blog to practise my English writing skills, do drop me a comment or write on the chatbox if you spot any grammer mistakes and such.

Have a nice day :)

0 comments: