Monday, June 8, 2009

BC!

Had not ridden for efing long and today I was desperate for a ride... Packed up my bag, dropped by at 99 Speed Mart to get 2 bottles of 1.5l drinking water for 90c each! Holy cibai, that is what I call CHEAP! After I got my water supply, I pedalled all the way from SS19 to Bukit Cermin which is in Putra Heights. According to my stopwatch I took 42 minutes to reach there, not including traffic light stops and petrol station stops :P

Reached there and called up my ride buddies who were already there, but, he's not picking up -.-". Climbed up the cibai mountain alone which took another 30 minutes. When I reached the top, I saw them. Apparently they were already waiting for me when I arrived there...




Damn, the trails there are totally unrecognisable since the last time I went there which was during the previous BC race, somewhere in March. Last time there were barely any jumps, now, there are doubles, 4ft drops, and even a freakin' WALLRIDE!! WTF?!

Did a short run then my friends ajak'ed me to their place in Court 8 apartments for a swim, which I gladly accepted. But wait, I'm on a bike, while they're in a car. How am I gonna go there? Kinda unfair since they have a car. Oh well, guess I'll just pull myself there :P What do I mean? Well, the video should explain everything lol...



Arrived there, parked my bike, went makan at some chinese restaurant and went back there for a swim. Hmm... I guess that pretty much sums up today....

Oh, and yeah, before I end this post, heres a pretty cool shit which I captured today lol... :P


















































Pretty cool eh? And no, I did not shape it. It came naturally lol...

0 comments: