Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FUCK!

*Please be aware that the following post contains a decent lots of swearing and profanities. Readers be advised.*





*Oh SHI- , even the title is a swear word.*



























KNN FUCKING CIBAI SHIT!!!


Packing my bag just now just to discover that my 2-WEEKS OLD CALCULATOR is MISSING from my bag!!!


ARGH!!!


DAMN MOTHER FUCKING CIBAI DIU HAI BAPAK SOHAI DIU HAI KANASAI FUCK FACE!!!


This is my 3rd calculator since F2 and my mother would SCREW me teruk if she finds out I lost my calculator.


Should've sprayed the thing gold like my previous one. Never ever misplaced that since it was so shiny. -.-"


Just hope that someone from my class mistook the thing when shifting to the library.


*Prays hard to God, whoever he may be. Be it Buddha, Jesus, Kami-sama, Allah, etc~. As long as my calculator can be found.*



/End Rant

0 comments: