Monday, May 25, 2009

RESULTS!!!


MID TERMS EXAM RESULTS!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Can't say i'm satisfied with it. Some marks are as expected, some are better, some are screwed..

but DAMN!!

I GOT A B FOR CHEM!!!

4 months of doing nothing during chemistry class and tuition, studied 2 days straight before exam, and got myself a BEE!! Not bad eh, being able to stuff 4 months worth of stuff into 2 days lol...

ADD MATHS bloody KNS, 4 more marks till pass!! wtf!!!

Physics teacher say i got 68, exam paper haven't give back yet, i'm pretty sure theres some mistake there. I STUDIED 1 DAY BEFORE THE EXAM AND I GOT A MEASLY 68?!?!

Surprised that i passed my Mod Maths though, hell, I even got a B.

BM was screwed. 42 marks for paper 2, paper 1 not finish marking yet. Thank GOD that 'Makan Angin' was actually the right answer for the peribahasa shit. LOL!

The bina ayat shit i put for Menumis was 'Pengemis itu sedang menumis duit di sebelah jalan.' . Its funny once you know the meaning of Menumis. Don't know what it means? Hell, if you're able to read this blog, chances are you are able to GOOGLE!

Hmm... what else did I miss?

Oh yea, ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO ARE JOINING CAMPZILLA.

Those who are joining campzilla are required to be at school by 1PM in the school canteen on 1st June(Monday).

Yeap, thats about it. Thanks for reading my rant lol...

0 comments: